Thursday, January 7, 2010

Scarf reblocked

I'm as satisfied as I'm going to be. The scarf has improved and I'm going to leave it be. It's leaving me tonight so I'll let it go! Click on the pictures to enlarge the detail - I can't put medium-sized photos from Flickr on here without a lot of the picture being cut out.

Scarf reblocked

I remember some of my 2010 plans - I signed up for the Knit 10 shawls in 2010 forum and joined a few shawl knit-alongs to help encourage me to keep up. I haven't decided on 10 shawls yet, but know that many of them are going to be the shawlettes or shoulder shawls that have been exploding like wildfire in Ravelry. The other plan is to finish projects I started this year, so I have at least 3 socks to complete a pair, some scarves, and that Advent calendar scarf to work on.

I also hope to read 52 books this year - didn't make it last year, and really, really hope to raise another puppy; if that happens, there go all the plans I made for 2010 knitting and reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment