Thursday, August 28, 2008

New camera

New patio door

I got tired of fuzzy pictures, so we took our Costco rebate check and bought a new camera, a Sony Cyber-Shot. It has 8.1 megapixels, whatever that means, and I can certainly tell a huge difference in picture quality. This picture was taken in late afternoon on a cloudy day. At any rate, that's the new patio door. The floor looks weird because Lyn is putting in bamboo flooring. You can just make out Shane lying on some of the finished portions of the floor. He certainly seems to like it!

Here's our Cairn terrier Aidan in one of his favorite summer spots:

Aidan

I have Wollmeise to show, but I have more that's coming so I'll wait and show it all after it arrives. I kind of made up for the fact I didn't get into the club, and believe it or not, I think I'm done getting it for awhile.

I'm "getting" toe-up socks. Carly gave me some good advice and I'll be researching the Charlene Schurch books as soon as this class is over. Her Easy Toe does sound a bit easier than the method I'm using.

No comments:

Post a Comment