Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving, Keri and Multnomah Falls



Why might I have a picture of Multnomah Falls on Thanksgiving Day/Keri's birthday? I've been waiting to talk about this all week!

Keri has been infatuated with water falls since learning photography, especially Multnomah Falls. Today, on their way to Ryan's family in Spokane, Ryan stopped at Multnomah Falls for a "pit stop." He then suggested that he and Keri climb to the bridge. Once there he proposed to her and she said yes. She was quite excited when she called me around 8:45 this morning. So, there will be a wedding in our family and I'm quite pleased.

We went to eat at Lolo in Portland on Sunday evening since Keri and Ryan would not be with us today. Ryan showed us the ring when Keri stepped away from the table for a few minutes. She had been anticipating a new camera for her birthday, which we all found amusing. I can confirm that she's not upset that she didn't get a camera. It's been hard not to blog about this all week, but now I can tell everyone. Oh - Lolo's is a great place to eat. Tapas are my new favorite food.

No comments:

Post a Comment