Wednesday, July 9, 2008

From pot to frying pan

No pictures, but everything looks like shades of gray right now. Things have gotten awful lately and one of my worst fears in regard to child rearing has been realized. I can't say what that is, but our lives are in turmoil right now and will probably not be the same again for some time. My brother is flying in tonight from St. Louis and that lightens my load a great deal, a huge deal!

I don't really have much to report. I did some retail therapy at Loopy Ewe this morning and bought some sweater patterns. I really do mean to graduate to sweaters soon.

Wollmeise is making an appearance at Loopy Ewe next week. I don't care!

I think I'm still learning how to use a drop spindle this Friday, but who knows.

I'm making a Dragon Scale scarf for coworker, Tracey, in possum yarn. She's the only person I know who loves possum yarn and possums. It's a great distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment