Friday, December 12, 2008

Lace Swap, part 2

Lace swap 2

I received this gorgeous lace package from partner, Betzi, in the second round of the Lace Swap at Ravelry. I got 2 patterns, both from Knitspot - Spiralacious and the Butternut Scarf. The alpaca lace is for the Butternut scarf, the green Rowan Cashcotton is for Spiralacious. The Lily Chin Chelsea yarn is for the Clementine Shawlette, a pattern I already own.

I received great chocolate, of which only the candy bar is left, made by Gertrude Hawk in Pennsylvania, local company to Betzi. There is also a tiny crochet hook which I can use for adding beads to shawls, 2 little notebooks, removable highlighter tape for helping me keep my place in charts, and Eucalan soak. There was coffee but the bag unfortunately broke during route to my house, darn it! I think I can salvage some of it.

A wonderful swap, Betzi. Thank you so much! I want to start knitting it all now!

No comments:

Post a Comment