Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Blessing award



I got the above award from Maddie and I am to pass this award on to 5 of my blogger friends and they in turn are to pass the award on to 5 of their friends. It's a great way to introduce blogs to fellow readers. I have a few interests so not all the friends I name will be puppy raisers.

Pam has a blog that I think has one of the most creative names out in blog land. She is also a fellow guide dog club member.

Another blogger named Pam has a knitting blog that I love to read. Pam knits more than socks and inspires me.

Jen doesn't know me but I know her sister and her blog is just packed with wit, inspiration, knitting and just plain great reading.

Francoise has a picturesque blog of her life and travels. If you read nothing else on her blog, go to the July post titled Part 4. I'm sure you'll want to start at the beginning and read parts 1, 2, and 3, too.

Kate is a fellow dog lover and coworker who just began a blog within the last few months. I love her writing challenges and just love the way she writes, period.

Thank you, Maddie, and I hope you all enjoy the blogs I awarded today.

Edit: I keep thinking of all the blogs I left out. I'll have to post some more one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment