Thursday, September 9, 2010

Something special

It was announced in puppy class tonight, so I think it's safe to say it here.

After Kristin was career changed, my leader emphasized to the CFR what a nice dog she was. The CFR decided to see if there might be a place for Kristin in another program like Canine Ambassador and she had a potential placement that did not work out. However, a K9 Buddy family position has opened up and Kristin has a potential placement as a K9 Buddy!! Things can happen so I can't say where she's going, but I'm thrilled beyond thrilled that there might be a special place for Kristin. She will be an awesome buddy! She's very attentive to the people she is with and very loving.

I knew you were special, Kristin! I'm so happy there's a place for you!

Head shot of Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment