Friday, October 12, 2007

Coffee Swap 3 Questionnaire

1. Whole bean or ground? Whole bean
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully loaded.
3. Regular or flavored? Regular.
4. How do you drink your coffee? Raw sugar and half and half.
5. Favorite coffee ever? Something my friend Amy made for me. She made it a special way and it was rich and dark. I'll have to ask her.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Fussy enough to like a good local roast. I love fresh beans so any bean won't do.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Quick breads, biscotti, fruit pastries.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I like medium dark and dark roasts.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Sock yarn: Wollmeise, Posh, Lorna's Lace. Blue Sky alpaca, Malabrigo, and beautiful dyed wools like Sundara. I also love Noro Silk Garden. If it's next-to-skin soft, I like it.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Acrylic, novelty yarn, and scratchy wool.
11. What's on your needles? Two scarves and a pair of socks - all gifts for other people.
12. Favorite colors? Blue (almost any shade except royal blue), green, light turquoise, plum, burgundy, fall oranges, browns, natural animal fiber colors, light salmon pink, rose pink. I like spring, summer, and fall colors.
13. Allergies? Crab and shrimp so no Tofutsies, adult mohair, and cigarette smoke.
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
I'll have to think about this and edit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment