Thursday, December 6, 2007

From Vancouver to Vancouver




I have a few minutes before work, but had to post a picture of my Coffee Swap 3 package content from coffee swap partner, Chelle! She packed a wonderful box full of very flavorful coffee, 2 roasts from JJ Bean (Inferno and Terra del Sol) and 1 roast from Salt Springs Organic - the Roaster's Special. I just had a cup of the Inferno and it was excellent! She also included a coffee cup with a picture of Vancouver, B.C. on it - one of my favorite cities in the world, a yummy dark chocolate mint bar, and one of the best cookies I've ever tasted (I couldn't wait) - Kambly Chocolunes.

Next, there were luxury items like a bath ball and cocoa butter body lotion.

She also gave me a beautiful Zen calendar - one of my yearly favorite calendars, don't know how she knew that!

The yarn Chelle sent me is wonderful! Two skeins of Koigu (a Canadian company), an undyed Knit Picks sock weight yarn which I think I might dye with coffee, 2 skeins of Panda Cotton in Vanilla and 1 skein of a beautiful blue bamboo.

I also received 2 cards of guide dog puppies. Chelle has a guide dog named Maylee, and I've been longing to raise a guide dog puppy for the same school that Maylee came from. They'll go on my office bulletin board and I'm going to start a discussion with DH soon about at least being a respite care person for puppy raisers!

Thank you, Chelle! I loved my package and you've been a wonderful swap partner. I loved getting to know about Chelle-friendly yarns and getting to know you.

I'm late for work! I'll write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment