Sunday, March 1, 2009

ISE7 Swap

ISE7 scarf from Ruby

This is the A Touch of Whimsey scarf I received from Rubyknits this week. It's in Malabrigo teal colorway and I think it's gorgeous, and the yarn is as soft as everyone says. I also received a felted notions bag made by Frabjous Fibers and some green and red stitch markers, as well as a beautiful clematis card and enclosed note from Ruby. I loved my scarf and goodies. Ruby says she's only been knitting a year. Lace after a year is something to feel accomplished about. I think she has a natural talent for knitting. Thank you for the fabulous package, Ruby.

I received the package earlier this week, but am only now able to post it. I've been sick with that 3-week respiratory virus that's been circulating in the community. Lyn picked it up first at the office and graciously shared it with me. I guess the state of respiratory illness in his office was so big that the employees all got a notice saying that there was far too much presenteeism and to please not come to work sick. I work at home, so I have to work sick, although I'm not working today. I had a virtually sleepless hacking-cough of a night last night. I'm only hoping the up side of all this coughing is that it will tone my abdominal muscles! Probably not, but one can hope. As a result of being ill, my ISE scarf has not been mailed but will be mailed tomorrow. I'll post a picture of the scarf after it's been received.

No comments:

Post a Comment