Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Taking a mini vacation

I'm taking the next few days off of work to work on the knitting projects I'm making for the Fun Day auction basket for my puppy club. I'm not getting very far because I keep changing my mind about patterns to knit. I think I've made up my mind though and will keep doing what I had originally planned to do.

I'm also distracted by the litters that are going to be given out on Fun Day. I still haven't received the letter or litter information, so I'm going over the Litter List. There are going to be a lot of crosses and Goldens and I'm getting a yellow Lab, so that leaves about 3 litters, one of which only has 1 female yellow Lab and there are only 3 puppies in that litter. Now, I could be getting a Lab cross, but probably not.
Of the 3 litters, only one has a letter assigned and that's a P litter. It's also Ardella's mother's third litter. Based on the letter patterns I'm seeing, the 3-puppy litter is probably an odd letter and it could be a Q (actually, based on California Fun Day, I think this is an M litter and I would be thrilled to get this puppy). The last litter that I could possibly be getting a puppy from falls alphabetically with a T. However, sometimes I've seen that the litter letter is the same as the mom's, so that could be a Z (it's her first litter) or an A.

I'm spending my time better than it sounds - you can think a lot when knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment