Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Sixth Birthday, Kevin!

Today is my son's sixth birthday and he's 24! I have taken the next few days off from work, and the whole family miraculously is off today and will be celebrating Kevin's birthday this evening. When you only get a real birthday every 4 years (most of the time), special efforts are made to celebrate the day.

Kevin came over last night to show off his new Nintendo portable toy and to humiliate me by having me play some game that shows your true brain age. My true brain age is 80. My true brain age was determined by the ability to say aloud the color I saw, even though the color in word was different. I also do arithmetic at a walking stage. That should come as no surprise. So, now I want one of those Nintendo things with that game. I'm hell bent to show my true brain age is 20!

I'll write more later. I have to find a picture of Kevin's newish tattoo of the band he loves so much that he's decided to wear its emblem on his skin for the rest of his life! Here it is, the Radiohead emblem:

No comments:

Post a Comment