Friday, June 19, 2009

Loopy Ewe swap 4 package

I got a great package from Sarah in New Hampshire today. She knit me a pair of gorgeous socks in the Sunshine pattern by Cookie A in Woolly Boulley Softie yarn, La Mer colorway. I put them on right away, they fit perfectly, and she did an awesome job knitting them.

LE4 Le Mer socks

She also sent me some Numma Numma Saucy yarn in Pool Party, a very nice project bag, a knit accessory kit with pattern markers, stitch markers and a tape measure, a sock-shaped needle sizer, Lilac soap (made locally) and a bookmark with a puppy on it.

Loopy Ewe Swap 4

I loved this package and feel very spoiled. Thank you once again, Sarah!

Here's Ardella at 7-1/2 months. I took the picture this evening right after dinner.

Ardella 7 months

She seems to be doing fine. She's not needing to go to outside to do her business as often - which kind of worried me at first - I have not been used to her waiting 3 hours at a time, more like every 30 minutes or more. I took her to the dentist with me today and she did great. I was going to a new dentist because one of my daughter's friends is a dental hygienist in the office. I had to have a lot of x-rays and so the appointment lasted over 2 hours. Staff in the office gave Ardella a blanket to lie down on and she promptly "went to bed" when I asked her to and slept for most of the appointment. She whined a little and I took her outside when we were waiting for the dentist, and then she came back in and slept a little more. She was a little more than ready to go towards the end of the visit and got off her blanket to come meet the dentist. Fortunately, he had wanted to meet her. At any rate, the office was more than accommodating to Ardella and apparently they have a few patients with working guides that come all the time. They've even let a patient bring a pet on special occasions to help with dental anxiety. I think I found a good dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment