Monday, May 31, 2010

Sick me, sick computer

I'm posting on my husband's laptop, which is really awkward. I've been sick for 16 solid days now and am weary of feeling bad. I have a URI that just wants to go on forever, I guess. I have been to the doctor, but she said I just had a cold - the most incapacitating cold I've ever had - it's as bad as the flu!

The computer died yesterday and I've lost all my pictures from the last 7 or 8 years. We'll be computer shopping, but until I get a replacement, I'll not really be able to write much. I think I've had it with PC's. We're looking for a Mac.

Kittens are thriving and they leave me on Friday. I will really miss them. Oh yeah - I took them in a few weeks ago for vaccinations and they're all male. They've been so much fun. They've had a few encounters with the other cats and dogs in the house and all encounters have been cordial. Kristin and Ardella are fascinated with them and very, very gentle. I love Labs! Misha has had kittens before, every time she is with them she pins them down to bathe them and swats at them if they try to nurse. She has a special "call" she uses with them. Fostering kittens has been a good experience and I would like to do it again.

So, farewell until I get a computer replacement. Hopefully that will be in the next few days or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment