Friday, May 7, 2010

Spring Explosion and (possibly) Offensive Dishtowel

Spring really does seem to be exploding all over the valley. These trees are blooming at our end of town and every spring they take my breath away.








I don't even know what type of tree they are; probably some sort of flowering crab, but I'm grateful to whomever planned and planted them.


































I'm glad we seem to be finished with this scenario: the hail we received last week.


















It's time to enjoy our tulips while they last.











These were supposed to be red to match the ones above. Oh well, they're still pretty.





Not having your tulips color coordinated isn't the end of the world.







My daughter and her boyfriend are buying a house. I saw this dishtowel on Here on the Prairies blog.






WARNING: HERE COMES THE OFFENSIVE PART!














(I did warn you!)




I just couldn't resist. It will make a great housewarming gift.

I know they'll get a kick out of it.


Check out more of her hand made gifts (many of them are baby wear and not offensive at all, but darling) at her Etsy store. You can also get there from her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment