Thursday, October 16, 2008

Swaps

Autumn Scarf or Sock swap

I just received a swap package from Cheryl in Ohio who was my spoiler in the Autumn Sock or Scarf Pattern Swap on Ravelry. I chose a scarf and Cheryl sent me the Knitspot Opens and Folds Cable Scarf with Burnt Umber Shetland Spindrift to knit it with. She also included stitch markers, homemade soap (which smells great - rosemary and herb), wool bat to spin, Stauf's roast coffee, which also smells great, and a felted pumpkin that I just love. This was a great package to celebrate the fall season and I look forward to buying soap from Cheryl's new online store located at www.bythehearth.com. I just looked and I think I want one of everything! Thank you again, Cheryl!

Getting this package today reminded me that I have other swap packages I need to record. I posted pictures at Flickr and at Ravelry, but want to put pictures in the blog. I need to get the wool bat out of the way first, Charlie wants it!

No comments:

Post a Comment