Thursday, March 13, 2008

Crazy sock yarn lady!

I'm up in the wee hours of the morning waiting for Wollmeise at Loopy Ewe. I swore I wasn't going to wreck my health and sanity for this yarn, but here I am pulling what I assume is an all nighter waiting for the sneak-up. I'm too old for this and I may give up. The sun will still rise, there's still beauty in the world, I will live if I don't get any Wollmeise this sneak up! I think it's the game of getting it that's so compelling.

I did get the Loopy Ewe Sock Club package today in the mail.



It's sock yarn from Cherry Tree Hill in Wind in the Willows colorway. Pattern is by Monica Jines, one of my favorite sock yarn/fingerless glove designers. That big red Hershey Kiss is not chocolate, but certainly looks and smells like chocolate. It's soap! I'm glad I didn't eat it. There's also a project bag to store everything in. I loved everything and am certainly looking forward to future club packages.

I'm tired! I'm giving up. Maybe next time or next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment