Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Scavenger Hunt Swap , part 2



Isn't this pretty! Carly had written me to say I would have an Etsy package coming to me after I received my Scavenger Hunt package. It came yesterday afternoon and is a beautiful coffee cup with an aster painted on it. Carly explained that the birth month flower for my birth month was not one of her favorite flowers, so she had September's aster painted on the cup because September is the month I joined Ravelry! I also collect coffee mugs. I love the shape and size of this mug. I've enjoyed 2 cups of coffee with this mug so far. I would have taken a picture of the mug with coffee, except I drank it up before I could do so. Thank you for the beautiful mug, Carly!

I slept until 11:45 this morning. I hate doing this! We have these shades that block out sunlight so I don't get up too early. Unfortunately, it feels like 5 a.m. all day long in the bedroom and if I don't crack the shades I sleep really late in the day. I hate this. I feel like the day has disappeared and I go to work way too soon.

I saw StitchCraft this weekend. Lyn and I walked by the store after getting a bite to eat and Nicholette and family were inside. They waved us to come in and I got to see the layout. It's going to be such a wonderful store. The light is perfect and it feels very roomy inside. There are 2 display windows, one which will display fabric, another displaying yarn. They asked if I wanted to help paint, and I probably will next weekend. It is so cool to see this shop develop!

Speaking of new stores, my Loopy Ewe pal, Pam, has a new online store, Yarny Goodness! Oh my willpower to not buy sock yarn just went out the window! I will link to the store later. I just have to get away and do some knitting before my time to knit totally evaporates!

No comments:

Post a Comment