Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy anniversary! Oops!

All day long I've been thinking that there was something I should remember about March 27. I just couldn't place it. I got a phone call from Lyn this afternoon asking me if I had gotten an hour for dinner tonight. Uh, no. Why should I have done that?

At 6:30 he came triumphantly up the stairs with flowers and a smile and said, "Happy anniversary!



I forgot! I suck! Tim's response when I told him I'd forgotten our anniversary was to ask, "Isn't that what men usually do? They do that on The Simpson's and Family Guy all the time." Oh yeah! I feel so much better now to be in the same league as Homer Simpson and the father on the Family Guy!

It's #26. It's hard to believe as time has gone so quickly! We'll go out and celebrate Sunday evening, so all is not lost, yet.

I love you, Lyn! Here's to 26 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment