Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The update

It was just a "what I'm seeing" update. My CFR is not seeing the stress we saw, she is seeing an aloof dog, not a stressed one. Even though people driving her up to Tacoma did see the excessive panting Lyn and I saw, my CFR said she hasn't seen that at all. However, Ardella did go from a truck full of puppies to a truck with only 1 other dog, so I think that had something to do with it. My CFR's biggest concern is that Ardella is having relieving issues on outings, but my CFR said she has some ideas and wants to continue to work with her. She's not giving up on her yet.

Ardella went to a Mariner's game. Apparently she sat like a statue through the game and acted like this was dumbest outing she had ever gone on in her life. I would have read that posture differently, but my CFR sees Ardella as a dog that isn't very interested in raiser or other people in general. She's going to start the new food protocol with her to see if it will help increase raiser awareness. It will be interesting to see how things progress. We'll get another update next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment