Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Welcome Guest

Virgil

This is Virgil. Unfortunately, his raiser had an emergency family situation and needed a sitter, but I was able to take Virgil, so he is here with us for about a week. He's a handsome boy! He's almost 9 months. He's awesome. He does his business on command, is very good when meeting people when we are walking, and is a very good car rider. He's even calm around cats.

It's great to have a guide dog puppy in the house again! This will definitely help the time pass more quickly and I probably won't get many of those projects finished that I had planned to do. Oh well... : )

Virgil's funny face - I think he got tired of having his picture taken. It was hard to get a picture of him looking into the camera:

Virgil's funny face

He's very good on tie down. We're going to enjoy having Virgil here!

Virgil on tie-down

P.S. I am so ready for a new puppy cam on the Guide Dog Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment