Monday, November 1, 2010

Blog every day for month in November

I've never tried this before, but I'm going to see if I blog every day this month.

This one will be short. I just wanted to share the family portrait taken on my father's 90th birthday in October. I wasn't there physically, but I was "there" thanks to Skype and my brother Mark's laptop. I'm the one in the laptop.

family portrait

My nephew Christopher the chef (for real) cooked the meal, but didn't stay to eat it. Dessert was coconut cream pie (my father's choice). Attendees were family and 2 other families that my parents have been friends with forever. They had a lot of fun and I heard they told dirty jokes. : )

Longevity runs in my father's side of the family, so I'm hoping to be at birthday 100 in 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment