Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 8

Now that's an uninspiring title. I can't believe I've done this 30-day blog challenge for 8 whole days.

It's show and tell day. I finished a hat last week and it's a slouchy hat called Etta and I knit it from Cascade Heather. I'm actually proud of the hat. I don't know who it belongs to yet, possibly me.

etta hat 2

It will probably be paired with this Pimpeliese scarf I'm knitting. I'm using a fingering yarn that has a number of long color changes.

Pimpelliese

I learned today that one of my favorite club dogs is in class to graduate in November. That would be Dalston. I'm so happy he's in class!

We're having Thanksgiving dinner at my daughter's house this year. This is a tradition I'm glad to see starting. I usually have to work Thanksgiving (this year being no exception) and it will be nice to be bringing a side dish. Plus, it's nice not to have all the tempting leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment