Tuesday, November 9, 2010

No subject Tuesday

I changed my e-mail address today and have spent most of the afternoon fixing up my home page. I've added Hangman, a pet hamster, BBC News headlines, recipes, daily Spanish words and a Hindu God of the day (today that would be Rahu, a sky demon who swallows sun and moon, causing eclipses). I've also added a fish tank, but it's very fake looking and dull, so I'll probably take that down.

It's rained all day and has been dark since I got up this morning. I can't believe it's only 7:30 p.m. - it feels like 11.

I'm off to relieve the dogs and I'm going to try to make them believe it's bedtime so I can retire and finish up The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. I sure am sad that there will be no more books in this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment