Sunday, November 7, 2010

Falling Back

I usually hate this day - I'm never prepared for shorter days and I think I'm one of the few people I know that love daylight saving's time. Short days mean SAD with a vengeance for me, except I don't get depressed, I get sleepy. Somewhere in our evolutional past, I'm sure we hibernated and that I kept that gene.

I'm going to challenge myself to stay awake through the late Fall early Winter season this year and I'm going to start a new blog of challenge lists. So far I'm going to have an 11 books in 11 category challenge and 11 new things to do in 11 different categories. I'll be spending some time figuring out those lists and have a new blog to go on January 1, 2011.

Lyn set up Madeline's new bed arrangement yesterday. She has a dog bed inside an ex-pen at the foot of our bed. I hope to be able to take the ex-pen away soon. Her crate is now in my office and when I get up in the morning I take the bed out of the ex-pen and put it at the foot of her crate and leave her crate door open. She's well-behaved in the office and I can leave her loose and now she can go in her crate or sleep on her bed, which gives her a little bit of variety during the work day.

Madeline's new bed

P.S. The toys inside the ex-pen do not stay in with Madeline all night long. They were in there yesterday because I was photographing yarn while introducing Madeline to her new bed.

P.P.S. My new map is a visual tool of the countries I've read about, not visited. I'm too afraid of flying to visit to have been to all those countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment